Whether you’re moving into a brand new home or an older home, moving into a new house is an exciting prospect. Sometimes, though, the finishes and storage / organization of your new home may leave a little bit to be desired.
While you might not be ready to remodel just yet (you just finished moving in, for goodness sake!), there are lots of small things you can do right now to make a smooth, happy transition into your new home.
IncePector Handyman is running a special for new homeowners!
Save $50 Off Labor of Over $250
Save $100 Off Labor of Over $950
One coupon per customer. This discount may not be used with other promotions. Coupon must be presented at time of estimate to be valid. Expiration 7/31/14.
Please be sure to mention your special offer coupon code when scheduling your service.
New Home Improvements
We would be happy to help improve the cosmetics, functionality and efficiency of your new home by performing the following services:
- Install Hooks
- Install Shelving
- Install Closet/Pantry Organization
- Install Cabinet Roll Outs
- Paint Walls and Trim
- Install window coverings/curtain rods
- Install Solar Tube Skylights
- Replace Bathroom Fixtures (faucets, towel bars)
- Replace Light Fixtures (chandeliers, ceiling fans)
- Change Alarm Batteries & Lightbulbs
- Replace Door Hardware / Install Keypad Locks
- Replace Cabinet Hardware
- Install Higher Power/Lower Noise Garbage Disposal
- Install Garage Shelving/Organization
- Assemble Furniture
- Hang Pictures & Mirrors
- Seal Grout/Stone
- Clean Gutters
- Install Storm Windows/Screens
- Change Furnace Filters